Tuesday, February 8, 2011

South Park Best Of Quicktime

What? Everyone wants


The world is too fast. As soon as I learn spelling rules when and changing. I teach what I have forgotten. I do not think I preach. The floor is moving under my feet. Yesterday saw the people from the mountain peak. Today that same mountain no longer exists. The controlled explosions and landslides improvised eat away my inner landscape. Here's a piece of flying hours by heaven! Trucks are taking away the memories. Look at the pickup truck full of sand and stones that truck in which I encountered twenty times. The black earth is coming out in shovels to other gardens.

I am left alone in this maze. No dance music that makes my anxieties. My anxiety is not cured with pills. No political that creates something. The whole world I can be summarized in one sentence I have forgotten. The words mean the same for you than for me. There is a universal language. And yet we have to agree to try to move this absurd carousel.

Could I do better if you do not criticize therefore not hesitate at all? I miss the intellectual simplicity of a bird. I need the exact humility for my soul not display that skill that corrosive wear. Saco

a sheet, let me print becomes letter. I measure the pulse of my fingers, I doubt the pen looking emphasis on the invisible. Conjugated verbs wrongly. Purposely confused with the gerund infinitive. Vomiting, heart-shaped seeds, test of love lies that moves you. Salad an envelope, write your name and walked slowly toward the mail.

I do not expect an answer. Is that I forgot the question.

0 comments:

Post a Comment