Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cheryl Song Soul Train Dancer

clowns are not laughing

Sometimes I wonder whether to belong to a political party in Guatemala will require the removal of the brain devoted to creativity and critical thinking, or whether they are smarter than that and we are dealing with true masters of the subliminal advertising.


is because I read the news yesterday as the two new political parties were registered with the Supreme Electoral Tribunal, I felt a strange urge to drink a beer and smoke a cigar Victoria Leader. It seems a joke but my brain works well with the associations. Sorry if I'm planning services is that to me cause me distress elections. And in these meditations I realized that politicians in Guatemala are the only guild that actually is recycled, reused and repairs to the tiredness of ideas, songs, faces, dirty tricks, logos and stones. For everything else, prefer the new and better if it's on credit.


I'm sure if the clown or comic work was not so poorly paid and discredited by the "high contamination" many politicians could have made a successful career in us causing gagging with laughter and tears of joy. But surely the intellectual and spiritual poverty in which they grew were not provided appropriate experiences and readings needed to develop the real ingenuity is needed to make us laugh with happiness and not sorrow. Water
the votes! With the same mediocrity that politicians repeated their pathetic gestures and speeches memorized cheesy, so we are going to legislate, if we trust them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment