Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What Do I Need To Get Car Tags

The other side black Shore


If the end of the year was spent in the Atlantic, the principle of I woke up in 2011 Pacific, the sea is not the name you violent, treacherous and dark.


toured half the country disgusted at the posts and propaganda painted stones, making the calculation of the investment by politicians in a mess. How much could be done for Guatemala if not spent on advertising? The same I think of the brewery, his millionaire campaign entices us to get drunk till you drop What advertising spend in the trash? How useless plastic produced? How many books were printed with all that money? Questions


nobody answered and I did not lose any sleep, but if you blur. Overall, the holidays are not to think, but to enjoy. If the Atlantic gave me a free dolphin show improvised, Pacific queue I suggested a whale in the line of infinity. He taught me patience and strength of a turtle. And he spread out on my head a perfect star show to reach me on my fair and miniature size.
vacationers You know that the guardians of the chalets and hotels burn away when not thrown into the sea? Do you know what happens to all the plastic and packaging you buy? Dirt is easy to criticize a people or a beach but not to think where does our trash go?


black sand on the feet, sea \u200b\u200bfoam between your fingers, salty taste. And an ocean of positive feelings to start the year. From bank to bank in the country, we grow consciousness as a giant wave that adjust borders.


(Wrestling elPeriódico published in a day of kings)

0 comments:

Post a Comment