Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Baby's Arrival - Essay

News of the here


There was a time when my breakfast included all possible newspapers. He lived, ate, and felt the news with an almost unnatural passion. He looked askance and disdain for anyone who was not steeped in corruption, assaults and the local economy. As a girl was highly informed of national and international events. Always had a correct view or not, what was happening in the world.

I grew, I moved, I evolved. I did things. Boredom licked my days. I tried to keep up, read old newspapers, google important news, etc.. But lately, the routine of a steady job has allowed me not stunned by the national reality. My fingers are not printed with ink on the papers. In me has not exploited the powder burns outraged heart.

Still, thanks to the Tweeter diffuse I get some signs that I paint reality as surreal as a work of Tinguely. So I learned that everyone wants to go to the Pin but no one wants to see coming. That is a grandmother who knows how to find terrorists, and the only thing interesting that our vice president has done in recent years has been in love.

And if violence is, I agree with the way the light hits this time my sunflowers. And speaking of corruption, I like think just from the books, ready to alter and subvert the hearts of those who read them lethargic.

taste you I can find to belong to the party of the ignorant news. But of course, it costs me confess that for me, no coffee in the world knows as rich as when accompanied by a good newspaper.


(Wrestling posted on Wednesday Jan. 12 Periódico de Guatemala)

0 comments:

Post a Comment